Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread There are two genders
Scrotnig Teaching sex education is fine. Teaching that you can change sex is not. You can’t.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Ask me anything
wishingwell You could invite The Druid over to wave his magic wand, that should tick most of the boxes.
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Dark humour cartoons
Fork Me
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread The Bristol BC Meet
parsonstreet We bumped into each other in Broadmead. It was kismet. NotLaup was looking like Father Christmas with a big white beard and sun glasses. We retired to a safe place with shiny trinkets and African Art and some of the people looked like they may...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread No More Olympics For Russia
TheDruid 3X3 I Hate Being Called 'American'!
parsonstreet
3 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread The Bristol BC Meet
Luna Without you there? I doubt it!
NotLaup
parsonstreet This made me laugh. 1789915488803295625
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread The Bristol BC Meet
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread The Bristol BC Meet
Chris Mitchell Did it turn into a crazed orgy of lust and perversion like all previous BC meets?
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread The Bristol BC Meet
Fairy_Nuff I waved as I went past on the M5 this afternoon! :waving:
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread The Bristol BC Meet
parsonstreet I was feeling hot.
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread No More Olympics For Russia
Chris Mitchell Oh? What continent is Canada in, then?
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread There are two genders
Chris Mitchell They were having a debate on Radio Four this afternoon about whether it should be teachers or parents who teach young kids sex education. Well, I grew up in the 1960s, and everything I learned about sex before I was 13 didn't come from teachers or...
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread The Bristol BC Meet
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread The Bristol BC Meet
NotLaup Went off very well....crowded......Parson was on good form and looking 'HOT' Luckily none of the BC Z-Listers came..... so dull.....
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Canadian food in Leicester
Luna Good grief, Chris, there are some seriously weird things on that menu:- Beef bacon (I thought bacon came from pigs) :confused: Chicken Tenders (what part of the bird is that?) :s8 Korean Buffalo?:o and worst of all - Peanut Butter and Jam...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Canadian food in Leicester
wishingwell They may block access to their menu on cheaper devices to filter out the riff-raff.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Another crackpot scheme
Scrotnig That was an excellent little expedition. As recently as two months ago I wouldn’t have been able walk that far. The actual finding of the “camping spot” was always going to be a bit disappointing - it’s just some woods after all - but it was a...
parsonstreet
2 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by NotLaup in the thread The Bristol BC Meet
NotLaup Went off very well....crowded......Parson was on good form and looking 'HOT' Luckily none of the BC Z-Listers came..... so dull.....
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Beer Tasting
Scrotnig The teacher I met was a PE teacher, until retirement a couple of years ago. His views on teaching PE are very, very different to what many might expect. A wonderful man who has inspired hundreds of pupils over the years. Not only is everything...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Canadian food in Leicester
Chris Mitchell Apart from this very detailed one, you mean? https://blondebearburgerco.order-up.co/ Admittedly, it's only in English and not Canadian French, so you may not have been able to read it. I'm also very disappointed that they claim to...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by wishingwell in the thread PE / PT / Games Teachers
wishingwell One of our PE teachers used openly date pupils. The same fellow mocked me for a key fob my sister had given me so I wouldn't lose my locker key,you had to leave keys in his office when we did PE, I heard a big laugh and he came out holding it up in...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread PE / PT / Games Teachers
Reg Perrin I think that back in the 60' and 70's becoming a teacher, never mind a pe teacher was ridiculously easy. When I went to teacher training I required 5 O levels and 2 A levels. I got them with good grades in academic subjects however, I learned that...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread No More Olympics For Russia
Fork Me LOL, we used to have an Alaskan play rugby with us for a while. Once, during a poker game, someone called him Canadian. He went mental "I'm not fucking Canadian, I'm from Alaska". Me: "Oh, you're Russian then..." Cue BIG explosion. I found the...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Weight Loss
Luna Excellent!

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •