Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread What have you done today?
Luna Shocking - invading UK airspace, interbreeding, no passports - shouldn't be allowed. Send them all to Rwanda on the next plane!
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by wishingwell in the thread What have you done today?
wishingwell Phil Mitchell, what was his catchphrase?
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread What have you done today?
NotLaup :j6 I believe I have met Lady Mitchell too
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Be nice but wield a medium size stick...
The New Prince Yes, now we have a Blairite Tory-lite party. Did you vote for Corbyn?
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Be nice but wield a medium size stick...
The New Prince Yes, like many sensible, progressive policies, you fully support them right up to the moment when you have an opportunity to vote in a government that also supports them. Then the insidious drip, drip, drip of GBeebies suddenly takes over.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by NotLaup in the thread What have you done today?
NotLaup :j6 I believe I have met Lady Mitchell too
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What have you done today?
Chris Mitchell Good Lord, no, he's a respectable chap with a respectable job. He couldn't be seen to be posting on a disreputable site like BC! Scrot can vouch for his existence, though :D
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What have you done today?
Chris Mitchell Not really, there are no magnificent herds of wildebeest here.
NotLaup
4 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Be nice but wield a medium size stick...
Reg Perrin When we went to Chelsea Flower Show our 9:00 PM train back to Newcastle was cancelled. Secretly I was pleased, I'd had enough by 2:00PM and didn't fancy spinning it out until 8:00PM. An alternative train was 6:00PM . Great!!. We'd be home for...
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What have you done today?
Chris Mitchell Good Lord, no, he's a respectable chap with a respectable job. He couldn't be seen to be posting on a disreputable site like BC! Scrot can vouch for his existence, though :D
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What have you done today?
Chris Mitchell Not really, there are no magnificent herds of wildebeest here.
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread What have you done today?
TheDruid 3X3 Those are our Geese actually. They came from Canada and settled right in.
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread What have you done today?
Luna Sounds idyllic, Chris. Have we ever actually seen Phil? I do not remember any photos!
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread What have you done today?
Luna Great photos, Fairy Nuff, thank you!
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What have you done today?
Chris Mitchell Phil and I are currently enjoying a glass of wine on the beach at dusk, with the Mediterranean gently lapping at the shore.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread What have you done today?
Luna Sounds idyllic, Chris. Have we ever actually seen Phil? I do not remember any photos!
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What have you done today?
Chris Mitchell Phil and I are currently enjoying a glass of wine on the beach at dusk, with the Mediterranean gently lapping at the shore.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread What have you done today?
TheDruid 3X3 Those are our Geese actually. They came from Canada and settled right in.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Jaws
Reg Perrin I watched it the other day. It stood up pretty well. Yesterday I watched The Imitation Game. That was good too. Can anyone, off the top of their head tell me what was the significance of those sailors retrieving the Enigma machine from a German sub...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread What have you done today?
Fairy_Nuff More geese... Now have a lovely chilli bubbling away, wine chilling. What a great day! Happy Saturday! :q1
Luna
Fairy_Nuff The babies...
Luna
Fairy_Nuff I had a lovely day. Had my hair cut this morning - it looks bluddy lovely tyvm! Then pottered in the garden for a bit. This afternoon we went for a walk down the canal... Duck! And 'my' geese!
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What have you done today?
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Lockdowns were pointless
The New Prince Do all German teams sound like that? I'll raise you Hertha Berlin.
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread What have you done today?
Fairy_Nuff More geese... Now have a lovely chilli bubbling away, wine chilling. What a great day! Happy Saturday! :q1

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •