Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What have you done today?
Chris Mitchell Phil and I are currently enjoying a glass of wine on the beach at dusk, with the Mediterranean gently lapping at the shore.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread What have you done today?
TheDruid 3X3 Those are our Geese actually. They came from Canada and settled right in.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Jaws
Reg Perrin I watched it the other day. It stood up pretty well. Yesterday I watched The Imitation Game. That was good too. Can anyone, off the top of their head tell me what was the significance of those sailors retrieving the Enigma machine from a German sub...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread What have you done today?
Fairy_Nuff More geese... Now have a lovely chilli bubbling away, wine chilling. What a great day! Happy Saturday! :q1
Luna
Fairy_Nuff The babies...
Luna
Fairy_Nuff I had a lovely day. Had my hair cut this morning - it looks bluddy lovely tyvm! Then pottered in the garden for a bit. This afternoon we went for a walk down the canal... Duck! And 'my' geese!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What have you done today?
Chris Mitchell Phil and I are currently enjoying a glass of wine on the beach at dusk, with the Mediterranean gently lapping at the shore.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Lockdowns were pointless
The New Prince Do all German teams sound like that? I'll raise you Hertha Berlin.
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread What have you done today?
Fairy_Nuff More geese... Now have a lovely chilli bubbling away, wine chilling. What a great day! Happy Saturday! :q1
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread What have you done today?
Fairy_Nuff The babies...
NotLaup
Fairy_Nuff I had a lovely day. Had my hair cut this morning - it looks bluddy lovely tyvm! Then pottered in the garden for a bit. This afternoon we went for a walk down the canal... Duck! And 'my' geese!
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread What have you done today?
Reg Perrin This morning I went and got 6 bags of compost from an allotment shop at Shiremoor then Mrs Perrin had kindly volunteered my services to an old guy up the street who's recovering from a heart attack. He tends to "the field" directly outside his house...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by wishingwell in the thread What have you done today?
wishingwell Just spent some time trying to find out what exactly it is they can fine you for, phone playing up, some virus on it by looks, but can they fine you for not registering to vote? I was sure they could but have been told by someone who was certain...
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread What have you done today?
Fork Me Today? Walked a few miles along the beach. Stopped in a bar, met someone I hadn't seen in years and had a few pints. I'm now in a beach restaurant getting some food before walling further along. Today, I have achieved absolutely nothing....
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by wishingwell in the thread What have you done today?
wishingwell Yeh I just stayed in as well.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by BobBobson in the thread What have you done today?
BobBobson Total fucking carnage trading Forex last week despite having lots of the right ideas that were proven to be correct. Sitting on this fine sunny late spring day, drilling trade protocol into my thick inconsistent impulse prone skull. Caffeinated up...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread What have you done today?
Luna I seem to have been out and about a lot this week - so am having a quiet day in today. Had a delivery yestermorn of some sterling silver, and some fantastically beautiful Indian Agate beads in shades of green, bronze, and sunshine yellow. Going to...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Crooked Hillary?
Scrotnig The one thing I do admire Trump for, is his brilliant ability to press leftie buttons. He's even better at it than Farage. Oh and his eclipse stunt was hilarious.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Bidens "plan"
wishingwell All that fits in with my press theory, build em up and knockem down, creates constant news.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Bidens "plan"
BobBobson What a naive gullible fucking clown^^ A senile but corrupt and totally compromised US president Biden, is trying to oust another corrupt and compromised head of state, working for and controlled by the same Zionist masters that control the Biden...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Definitely UNboring food!
Fork Me I've met a couple of VERY nice ones...
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread Definitely UNboring food!
Luna I like trying new foods and learning about them. The SA guy who owns the restaurant was more than happy to explain what things were, and to suggest things to try, like deep fried battered cornichons in a salad nest with chakalata sauce - magic,...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Definitely UNboring food!
Scrotnig So you HAVE met a nice South African!
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Definitely UNboring food!
Reg Perrin yes, the mask would drop.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread What have you done today?
Fork Me Today? Walked a few miles along the beach. Stopped in a bar, met someone I hadn't seen in years and had a few pints. I'm now in a beach restaurant getting some food before walling further along. Today, I have achieved absolutely nothing....

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •