Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread It definitely wasn't the Vaxx wot done it!
Reg Perrin I am dead though. It's a new kind of dead.
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Luna in the thread Freedom Of Speech
Luna We are lucky in BC in as much as Scrotnig has a relaxed approach to administration, treats us as adults - even if we don't always act that way, and moderates fairly when necessary - but only when necessary. As far as I am aware the only real...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Dark humour cartoons
Scrotnig .
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Dark humour cartoons
Fork Me
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Freedom Of Speech
Luna A website owner sets and administers the website rules - he/she pays for that privilege!
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Freedom Of Speech
Luna We are lucky in BC in as much as Scrotnig has a relaxed approach to administration, treats us as adults - even if we don't always act that way, and moderates fairly when necessary - but only when necessary. As far as I am aware the only real...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Freedom Of Speech
Reg Perrin Unless you're a website owner.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Made up film titles
parsonstreet Desperately Seeking Sanity
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Made up film titles
parsonstreet Desperately Seeking Sanity
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Made up film titles
Luna Broke Back Molehill
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Veganism is stupid
Chris Mitchell You say that, but the police took a very dim view when I ate the neighbour's children.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Britain is not Bad
Chris Mitchell I was actually referring to the irony of Parson telling someone who doesn't live in Britain that they shouldn't live in Britain.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Station clocks
Luna Wow - a lovely steam engine and a red telephone box with all its windows!
parsonstreet
2 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Veganism is stupid
Chris Mitchell You say that, but the police took a very dim view when I ate the neighbour's children.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I don’t like young children
Scrotnig It didn’t, apart from psychological damage and blurred vision. Yours sincerely Flight Lieutenant Ken Frankenstein (Mrs)
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Britain is not Bad
Scrotnig It took 14 years of Tory government to truly ruin it.
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Scrotnig’s “Boring Shite” Thread
Reg Perrin I'd like to interrogate them to breaking point demanding why the fuck they think it's acceptable, or even normal, to buy half a ton of nachos and jalapenos , a litre of coke and half a ton of popcorn to watch a fuckin film....Then I'd kill them....
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread London Mayoral election
Fork Me The headline news is obviously Labour's victory, but also important is the pathetic showing by racist, fascist, scum Britain First who couldn't even beat joke candidate Count Binface. Fucking brilliant. London rejects the scum.
Chris Mitchell
parsonstreet I support black people black washing the bible. We have had centuries of blonde haired blue eyes Jesus and Scandinavian Grandpa Santa Claus. We also need more ginger representation in Chritianity. Satan had freckles.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Station clocks
Scrotnig I am at a heritage railway today in Loughborough, so I thought it important to stick with tradition and photograph the station clock.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Herbes de Provence
Reg Perrin Have you tried salt? It's fuckin amazing.
parsonstreet
2 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread Made up film titles
Luna Broke Back Molehill
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread EEEEUUURRGGH!!
Bill. MC ...but shitting and sitting is the only fun that a bum is for.:s8
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 195 - Glass
misty15 Mirror I am silver and exact. I have no preconceptions. Whatever I see I swallow immediately Just as it is, unmisted by love or dislike. I am not cruel, only truthful‚ The eye of a little god, four-cornered. Most of the time I meditate on the...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 195 - Glass
misty15 Looking Glass I look into the looking glass I see what I see, alas It is not something I wish to see I wish something else to be Tis not to say ungratefulness Has settled in my loneliness It's just that I wish it were Anything but her Can fairer...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •