Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Stop lefties indoctrinating children
Scrotnig This slide has recently been shown to some kids in PHSE classes in the UK. This is absurd, it’s ridiculous and it’s confusing them. There’s two sexes & there’s two genders. STOP THIS INDOCTRINATION OF CHILDREN Anyone involved in...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Viz No Context
Fork Me
Chris Mitchell
Reg Perrin I prefer
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread At the age of 14....
Scrotnig I just dug out my Clarks black shoes and polished them (with one of those sponge liquid polish things). Polished them. Polished. PO-LISHED Sorry, had to say that slowly as I've not said it for a bit. This event has made me do something I haven't...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread At the age of 14....
Reg Perrin I have corrected your post. Hth.
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by superwoman in the thread Will Never Return
superwoman A few bushes and it would make a good maze
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Stop lefties indoctrinating children
NotLaup SEX is assigned at CONCEPTION...... Either MALE or Female........ If you have a Y your a GUY if you have two xx's or more you are a female fannied girly woman ALL intersex are either one or the other but can exhibit sexual characteristics of...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread At the age of 14....
Luna Think positive - it could be fun - enjoy!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 193 - Pen, Ink, and Paper
misty15 Bernard F. Asuncion Just Set Pen To Paper Just set pen to paper, When you are in sorrow; Let your high emotion Become calm, soft, and low. Just set pen to paper, Keeping a small journal;
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Great songs with fabulous videos
BobBobson
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Great songs with fabulous videos
BobBobson This has to count among the best (video and song):
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Great songs with fabulous videos
BobBobson He lured you in, and then when he thought he had you, went full on raging homosexual.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Great songs with fabulous videos
Luna LOL ... I think we have different perceptions of 'Fabulous', Notlaup.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread E-Consult for NHS
Chris Mitchell They're not. Most immigrants are quite young and healthy, and don't make much use of the NHS, despite what your pals at GB News tell you. Immigrants do indeed interact with the NHS though - they work there, looking after your elderly relatives,...
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread At the age of 14....
Reg Perrin I have corrected your post. Hth.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread At the age of 14....
Scrotnig At the age of 14, I joined the school Combined Cadet Force (CCF). One of the few things I did there that I actually enjoyed and was reasonably good at. Though some of it was a bit scary, notably the scary week long army camp I went on in Germany,...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread At the age of 14....
Scrotnig At the age of 14, I joined the school Combined Cadet Force (CCF). One of the few things I did there that I actually enjoyed and was reasonably good at. Though some of it was a bit scary, notably the scary week long army camp I went on in Germany,...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread WAFFLE
Fork Me #waffle826 4/5 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🔥 streak: 2 wafflegame.net
Fork Me
3 Likes Fork Me liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Great songs with fabulous videos
Luna
Chris Mitchell Sockpuppets are sooooo last year.
Reg Perrin
3 Likes Reg Perrin liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Great songs with fabulous videos
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Great songs with fabulous videos
NotLaup
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Great songs with fabulous videos
NotLaup
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread The 'IF I Ruled The World' Thread
NotLaup I would abolish anyone having wealth over a billion It would be universal health care for all humans dogs and cats All cities would have large green areas All humans would have a universal income Technology would be invested in to rid humans of...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread The 'IF I Ruled The World' Thread
Luna Utopia!

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •