Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Nail in the coffin.
Reg Perrin Why did you vote them in and cheerlead for them for 14 years?
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Asylum seekers from France
Reg Perrin He's intolerant of his own opinion? :s8
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Awe Shit! Banned Again!
Reg Perrin I was just about to ask you if you took any messages from these repeated exclusions.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Nail in the coffin.
Chris Mitchell It's almost as if he wants to lose. I wonder what he's got lined up? He won't be flogging Big Issue in the streets, that's for sure!
BobBobson
2 Likes BobBobson liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Nail in the coffin.
Chris Mitchell It's almost as if he wants to lose. I wonder what he's got lined up? He won't be flogging Big Issue in the streets, that's for sure!
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Nail in the coffin.
Reg Perrin How could anyone be so naïve, insensitive, disrespectful, casual,insulting, politically unbelievably stupid and just plain emotionally illiterate to leave Normandy early. It beggars belief. That's him fucked.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Aliens - Supernatural Beings.
Chris Mitchell Yes, as I said, some are Jewish, some aren't. This would be akin to me finding a few Scottish serial killers and ignoring the English ones and saying "look at the Scots - they're all murderers!"
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Nail in the coffin.
Reg Perrin How could anyone be so naïve, insensitive, disrespectful, casual,insulting, politically unbelievably stupid and just plain emotionally illiterate to leave Normandy early. It beggars belief. That's him fucked.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Asylum seekers from France
Scrotnig I'm talking specifically about "asylum seekers" who come from France via the so-called "small boats". This is an ILLEGAL way to enter the country and most of these people are not coming for genuine reasons. If they did have genuine reasons, they...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Remembering D-Day
Chris Mitchell Our esteemed Prime Minister couldn't be arsed to stay for it, so he fled early.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Farage Assaulted
Fork Me A lot worse DID happen to Galloway, which is why he now wears a hat. The right think it's hilariously funny. Do you see what I did there?
The New Prince
1 Like The New Prince liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Asylum seekers from France
Fork Me Just to demonstrate how stupid this rightard nonsense of "most come to Britain" is, here's the ACTUAL figures, courtesy of Oxford University.
Fairy_Nuff
Fork Me Blyth Power -Wicked Women, Wicked Men & Wicket Keepers (1987, Punk, Download) 1. Goodbye General 2. Stand Into Danger 3. Bricklayers Arms 4. Smoke From Cromwell's Time 5. John O'Gaunt 6. Hurling Time 7. Probably Going To Rain 8. Caligula 9. It...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread WAFFLE
Luna I am doing the Happy Dance! #waffle867 5/5 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩 🟩🟩⭐🟩🟩 🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Farage Assaulted
parsonstreet This is a serious assault and antidemocratic. We have had two MP's murdered in recent years. It is not acceptable and political candidates should be able to walk around in peace and security. Use your vote as a protest. Write letters. Disperse...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Putin Always Wearing Ties
Reg Perrin Good question. Apparently they've been killed off by Covid
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Farage Assaulted
Scrotnig Two people are being questioned about assaulting Nigel Farage and an emergency worker in Clacton today. The tolerant left strikes again
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Awe Shit! Banned Again!
TheDruid 3X3 Last year's Summer, I registered with a Website that I came upon, made about 6 Posts and left it. Then last Sunday, that Website sent me Birthday Greetings. So I did a 8 or 10 Post Blitz posting a few 3X3 Triad Poems, offers to do Tarot Card...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Putin Paranoid
Reg Perrin Ring News at Ten and let them know of your scoop.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Putin Paranoid
TheDruid 3X3 The Press has Published a Statement saying that Putin Is Paranoid of being Assasinated. ...
Bill. MC
4 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Just because May didn't seem that warm......
Scrotnig Yes and it was written by a guy at the Met Office who is also paid by the climate “industry”. I covered it in another thread. In order to fix the climate issue, we need some Perfectly Reasonable, Totally Proportionate, and very Necessary...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
Fork Me My Mum was OK with thunderstorms, the sound of air raid sirens however, even on TV, really freaked her out.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Trump is a Horror
parsonstreet Who are your lot? I am not in the Plymouth Brethren and I am not a Christian. I am independently motivated. You are the person IN A PERPETUAL CLIQUE. You are someone who needs constant validation for you shallow uneducated, trite viewpoints and...
Fairy_Nuff
Scrotnig I think he wasn't targeted because most people knew him as "H out of Steps" rather than Ian Watkins. He should change his name to Ian "No, Not That Ian Watkins" Watkins
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread A cat has appeared.
TheDruid 3X3 Thus the Earth was Glad in my Life on September 16th 2003!

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •