Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

The New Prince
Reg Perrin I can actually confirm this.
parsonstreet
4 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
Scrotnig For anyone who participates on this forum, or ever has...all of our lives are that bit poorer now that she is not here. I'm acutely aware the forum itself is particularly evidence of that - it feels flat without her being here. Don't get me wrong -...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
Chris Mitchell Sphinx was an amazing woman and a lot of fun, too. It's a credit to both Sphinx and Scrot that they made BC into something akin to a family. Not many forum owners would drive 100 miles to make sure a member was OK - but Scrot and Sphinx did. The...
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread I am a DRUNK
Reg Perrin I think I'm up to date, thanks anyway!
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
Chris Mitchell Sphinx was an amazing woman and a lot of fun, too. It's a credit to both Sphinx and Scrot that they made BC into something akin to a family. Not many forum owners would drive 100 miles to make sure a member was OK - but Scrot and Sphinx did. The...
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
Luna She was certainly a remarkable person and is greatly missed.
NotLaup
4 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
Scrotnig For anyone who participates on this forum, or ever has...all of our lives are that bit poorer now that she is not here. I'm acutely aware the forum itself is particularly evidence of that - it feels flat without her being here. Don't get me wrong -...
NotLaup
6 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
Scrotnig I'd like to take a few moments to remember Sphinx on what would have been her birthday. There's little to be said that hasn't already been said. It doesn't get any easier for me, it's now more than three years since she became seriously ill and...
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Election Voting Intentions?
Reg Perrin On behalf of the deceased, I concur.
Joe 90
6 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
Scrotnig I'd like to take a few moments to remember Sphinx on what would have been her birthday. There's little to be said that hasn't already been said. It doesn't get any easier for me, it's now more than three years since she became seriously ill and...
Fairy_Nuff
6 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Election Voting Intentions?
Chris Mitchell I'm not participating in this poll because the voices in my head told me that after living under a bridge since being sacked from the oil rigs for not wearing a mask, Bob Bobson now has a lucrative contract with a Zioinist-controlled lizard overlord...
Luna
4 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
Luna
6 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Torquay = Booked
Luna I was in town today - they have put a wheel up in the centre - but it has open capsules, so I won't be going!
Chris Mitchell
4 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
Chris Mitchell
6 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
Fork Me
6 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
Reg Perrin
1 Like Reg Perrin liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Lies
Chris Mitchell One can almost imagine it being read out in a quavery voice.
Reg Perrin
1 Like Reg Perrin liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Lies
Fork Me ...and quavery.
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Windows on the Aeroplane's Toilets
Bill. MC A new design of a Boeing 747 involves some toilets having a window. A lady complained to a stewardess that the toilet window did not have a blind. The strewardess replied by saying 'Madam if any pervert is clinging to the side of this aircraft...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •