Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Tyranny from beyond the grave
Chris Mitchell Parson and St Matthina rubbing uglies... SCROT!! Can I borrow your "BLLLEEUUUUURRRGHHH!!!!" image, please?
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Tyranny from beyond the grave
Chris Mitchell Honestly, some people have no respect!
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread There are two genders
NotLaup Greek women often look like a cross between les dawson and a honddog once they hit 40 is what a former friend of mine said......CANCELLED
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Would you go to Torbay?
Chris Mitchell You should try going to a foreign shitehole in Spain. You can drink the water there.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Popped into the Sandbach Wetherspoons
Chris Mitchell I think future generations will look back at 20th and early 21st century men's loos and see them in the same way that we think of open latrines, or shitting out of a window onto the pavement.
Chris Mitchell
Bill. MC Thanks for clarifying the issue for us.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Tyranny from beyond the grave
NotLaup WHO? The Messiah? didn't that cramp your style a little?
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread There are two genders
Chris Mitchell Irrelevant. Whatever your views on trans issues are, do you SERIOUSLY think that's the thing that most people are worried about? Still, at least it means you'll stop banging on about the government's response to Covid, because now I can say "yeah,...
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Tyranny from beyond the grave
Chris Mitchell Honestly, some people have no respect!
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Popped into the Sandbach Wetherspoons
Scrotnig I never use urinals. Diss-GOOS-tin things they are.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by NotLaup in the thread You cannot change your sex
NotLaup Your transphobia is VIOLENCE Transwomen are women.... like pantomime horses are horses...Everyone is happy until the pantomime horses start demanding to run in the Grand National (but with a two mile advantage)
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread You cannot change your sex
parsonstreet People like "India" Willoughby "Caitlyn" Jenner and "Veronica Ivy" Apparently believe you can change sex. Jenner said: "For all intents and purposes, I am a woman," .
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread I recently got a makeover with AI
Reg Perrin they're my headphones.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Would you go to Torbay?
Fairy_Nuff I'm in Devon at the moment. :blank: I'm planning on playing it safe and not drinking water. More wine! :giggle:
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Would you go to Torbay?
Fairy_Nuff I'm in Devon at the moment. :blank: I'm planning on playing it safe and not drinking water. More wine! :giggle:
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Another crackpot scheme
Scrotnig It seems the smaller Opinel knives might be ok: “It is an offence to carry any sharp or bladed instrument in a public place, with the exception of a folding pocket knife where the cutting edge of the blade is 7.62 cm (3 inches) or less. Please...
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Luna in the thread No More Olympics For Russia
Luna Couldn't possible have been that, Bob, if Kino can't find it on Wiki then it didn't happen.
Luna
Scrotnig We used to routinely take them fishing. You’d get arrested today.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Another crackpot scheme
TheDruid 3X3 A Perfectly Good Boline Sacred Blade!
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by BobBobson in the thread They’re doing the Covid thing again
BobBobson Nope, not forgotten about that one and why would I? You are fucking toast pal! Broon Bread is wot u are!
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Popped into the Sandbach Wetherspoons
Luna Looking at those optical illusional tiles - I am surprised anyone can aim straight!
Luna
Scrotnig Ok I found an open gate! I have located the spot we camped, pretty much. We chickened out from camping in the middle of the woods and pitched the tent right on the edge, just inside the boundary. This very edge in fact. Somewhere along...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by BobBobson in the thread No More Olympics For Russia
BobBobson Yeah, it was definitely them Russian Soche Olympics wot done it. Definitely wozn't the 2014 US State Dept sponsored Maidan Coup, where the democratically elected government of Ukraine was violently overthrown by Ukro Neo-Nazi groups, with the...
Luna
Scrotnig I’m in another childhood-reliving crackpot expedition! I camped in these woods with two chums when I was 15….
Luna
Scrotnig End of the line! This is where we went all those years ago. I’m afraid my days of jumping over farm gates are long gone, even with the top bar missing. Bah! FML!

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •