Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Acephobia
Chris Mitchell Oh Dafydd, you daft sod, you were being hit on there - you could have had a bit of cock fun!
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Acephobia
Chris Mitchell Oh Dafydd, you daft sod, you were being hit on there - you could have had a bit of cock fun!
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Labour will nationalise the railways
Reg Perrin Troll alert.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Acephobia
Scrotnig I once got into an argument with a woman in a lift. I was wrong on every level.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Acephobia
Scrotnig I’m probably a bit acephobic myself. I’m not entirely certain it’s not a symptom of something, rather than something you are born as.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Acephobia
Chris Mitchell I'm out and proud as an "A" ally! I pledge to wander the streets of Leicester without displaying my erect penis in public, in order to demonstrate my support.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Labour will nationalise the railways
Scrotnig Sounds good.... Except...it's not a full nationalisation. The actual trains (engines and carriages) will remain privatised. Private companies will lease them to the government. Can't see any opportunity for profiteering and exploitation...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The Fall of the Ethnic minority Leaders
Scrotnig It's nothing to do with them being ethnic minorities though. It's to do with them being really shit.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Acephobia
Chris Mitchell That is untrue on every level.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Acephobia
Chris Mitchell It's a bit academic though. I'm not convinced that babies are born with a specific sexuality, and although I knew I was "different" by the time I was 4 or 5, I couldn't identify how I was different at that age, and I'm not sure I was gay or straight...
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Labour makes its priorities clear
Scrotnig Nope. I call out pointless shite wherever I see it.
The New Prince
1 Like The New Prince liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Labour makes its priorities clear
Chris Mitchell Ah, Scrot's finally twigged that his beloved Tories are facing annihilation so it's time to spread reasons for not throwing them out.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Scotchland
Scrotnig It must be tough on the Scotch that after 25 years of devolution they have proven they are singularly ill suited to self government. Having an even bigger array of twats govern them than the UK. Everything has got worse and all they have to sustain...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Acephobia
Chris Mitchell It's a bit academic though. I'm not convinced that babies are born with a specific sexuality, and although I knew I was "different" by the time I was 4 or 5, I couldn't identify how I was different at that age, and I'm not sure I was gay or straight...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread At the age of 14....
Scrotnig Rats’ cocks! :irked:
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread This is just despicable !
Chris Mitchell An epoxy on both your houses!
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread This is just despicable !
Reg Perrin I think you mean abhorrent.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Viz No Context
Scrotnig .
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Could the universe be conscious?
Chris Mitchell I've been posting on BC for 22 years, and most people think this is because I'm clinically insane. But it's actually because of gems like this. I didn't watch all of his video that you posted the link to the first time, but I have now, and I'm...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Stop lefties indoctrinating children
Reg Perrin Down with these sorts of "other things".
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread At the age of 14....
Scrotnig The teacher who was my nemesis, with whom I had constant pitched running battles, who made it clear to me that was a useless, horrible, pointless person, and the worst pupil he ever had to deal with, who took my schoolbooks off me and threw them in...
Chris Mitchell
Bill. MC LOL 'Chickapoo' - that is funny.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Acephobia
NotLaup I've found a boyfriend for Scrot https://x.com/Adam_B1981
Luna
Fork Me LOL
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Penny Mordaunt
Scrotnig Anyone thinking Penny Mordaunt is the answer has asked the question "who will do an even worse job than Sunak?"

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •