Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

wishingwell
1 Like wishingwell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread shit, half past five
NotLaup Good for you..... Thanks for the nudes... still as HOT as ever
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread How skilfull is DJ'ing?
Fairy_Nuff You think I didn't type my words carefully? This isn't my first visit to BC, y'know. :yup:
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread How skilfull is DJ'ing?
Chris Mitchell "He's a massive cock" would have far more cheekily ambiguous.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread shit, half past five
Fork Me And I'm already pissed. Shit happens.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Laup will know all about this...
Fork Me No, we were together for around 10 months. Which is my longest relationship ever. I'm happier single.
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Laup will know all about this...
Reg Perrin Oh...I didn't know we were going there ....I can't tell anyone about this because I can't work out how the dates tally with mine and Mrs perrins relationship...I think it's a close call....but the best support I gave to the miners strike in 1984 was...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Laup will know all about this...
Fork Me I fucked the mother of Cyprus' number one gymnast...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Laup will know all about this...
Reg Perrin Just spent an evening and a morning investigating Annie Arnott (born 1874) . She lived in my brothers house in Tynemouth in 1921. This sparked off a David Alosuga type investigation into who she was and, why, in 1921 was she providing board for 3...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread I Hate!
Reg Perrin Very succinct and to the point.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread I Hate!
Fairy_Nuff *Deleted* But... you're an idiot.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by wishingwell in the thread I’m bloody sick of rainbows
wishingwell He can't help it, the urge to want to control others is too strong!
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Laup will know all about this...
Reg Perrin Oh...I didn't know we were going there ....I can't tell anyone about this because I can't work out how the dates tally with mine and Mrs perrins relationship...I think it's a close call....but the best support I gave to the miners strike in 1984 was...
Fairy_Nuff
Fork Me Dylan is timeless. His Nobel prize was well deserved.
Fork Me
Fairy_Nuff Seriously, I could speak about him & his music for days, it really has been that much a part of my life. He didn't just inspire a generation, even my children, both in their twenties, listen to him regularly. :r2
Fairy_Nuff
Fork Me Don't worry about jumping the gun, post what you want. Dylan is an important artist, musically, it's simple as fuck. Lyrically, he inspired a generation.
Fork Me
Fairy_Nuff Oh, and by the way, One too many mornings was my lullaby as a child. It was the first song I ever knew all the lyrics to! :q1
Fork Me
Fairy_Nuff See, I was thinking about this album (and this thread!) last night, specifically Only a pawn... and Hattie Carroll. I'd watched 'Till' (been meaning to for ages, again having known the story all my life, thanks to Dad and Dylan) and obviously...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread June 15th - St Vitus's Day
Luna St Vitus was a 14th century martyr from Southern Italy. Because Angels danced for him whilst in prison he became the patron of dancers, mummers, and actors. He is also invoked against Epilepsy, Chorea, and other Fit producing diseases/disorders,...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Would you eat a supermarket sandwich?
TheDruid 3X3 I Have Eaten Such Sandwiches. Not Too Bad Actually. But They Can Become A Bit 'Boring' To Eat After A While.
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Fork Me in the thread The Fork Me digital music collection thread...
Fork Me Bob Dylan - The Times They Are A-Changin' (1964, Folk, Download) 1. The Time They Are A-Changin' 2. The Ballad Of Holiis Brown 3. With God On Our Side 4. One Too Many Mornings 5. North Country Blues 6. Only A Pawn In Their Game 7. Boots Of...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Tits! Bottoms! Bras!
Luna Worry not, Scrotnig, I'll send Techno Cat round with his lock-picking kit - meanwhile, have a bowl of hot steaming poutine!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread The Fork Me digital music collection thread...
Fork Me Bob Dylan - The Times They Are A-Changin' (1964, Folk, Download) 1. The Time They Are A-Changin' 2. The Ballad Of Holiis Brown 3. With God On Our Side 4. One Too Many Mornings 5. North Country Blues 6. Only A Pawn In Their Game 7. Boots Of...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread How skilfull is DJ'ing?
Fork Me Oh dear, reference missed...
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread How skilfull is DJ'ing?
Fairy_Nuff You think I didn't type my words carefully? This isn't my first visit to BC, y'know. :yup:
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I’m on a train!
Scrotnig Nasty. This dog would never bite anybody, he’s too soppy.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •