Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Homo Milk
Chris Mitchell Is this an abbreviation for homogenised milk, or something you found on a jizz gobbling site?
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Look who I met in the park!
Luna She is just a year old - so classed as a juvenile. I felt very privileged to have her on my arm!
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Everyone cheer for Little'Un
BobBobson Awesome! Already checked her stuff out! Two fists, at the same time! Who'd have thunk it? Got any discount codes for us loyal BC forum members?
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by superwoman in the thread Everyone cheer for Little'Un
superwoman Well done liitle’un
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Everyone cheer for Little'Un
Luna Thank you, Reg, she must have worked hard to reach there - you and Mrs Reg must be very proud. Congratulations all round.
NotLaup
4 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Everyone cheer for Little'Un
Reg Perrin Well yes, but an understanding of social work hierarchy and career development might help. But I'll explain. Currently she's a child protection social worker in a local authority involved in public law. Ie she represents the public (Society's)...
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Everyone cheer for Little'Un
Reg Perrin She's got her dream job. Set up for life now. 🥳🥳🥳
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Windows on the Aeroplane's Toilets
Bill. MC A new design of a Boeing 747 involves some toilets having a window. A lady complained to a stewardess that the toilet window did not have a blind. The strewardess replied by saying 'Madam if any pervert is clinging to the side of this aircraft...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Torquay = Booked
Bill. MC There is also one in Auchterarder which is in Scotchland. So if the Torquay one is fulyl booked, then you can try the one in Scotchland, which is often claimed to be much better.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Do not give the NHS any more money….
Scrotnig ….until they get rid of all these stupid non-jobs.
superwoman
Reg Perrin Too common!!?? You wo lucky....
superwoman
4 Likes superwoman liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Everyone cheer for Little'Un
Reg Perrin Well yes, but an understanding of social work hierarchy and career development might help. But I'll explain. Currently she's a child protection social worker in a local authority involved in public law. Ie she represents the public (Society's)...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Look who I met in the park!
Luna I wanted to take her home - but I don't think Nemo would have approved.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Look who I met in the park!
Luna She is just a year old - so classed as a juvenile. I felt very privileged to have her on my arm!
Chris Mitchell
4 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Everyone cheer for Little'Un
Luna
4 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Everyone cheer for Little'Un
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Everyone cheer for Little'Un
Reg Perrin She's got her dream job. Set up for life now. 🥳🥳🥳
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Torquay = Booked
Reg Perrin I've booked all the rooms for the next 50 years. So don't worry.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Sunrise and/or Sunset
misty15 Theo Williams You Are My Sunrise The sun is smiling as I open my eyes Birds serenading the awoken sky. I watch from my window the sun climbing a hill Spreading its glimmer so beautiful. Trees catch the amber and red glow Rising sun embracing me...
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread Look who I met in the park!
Luna I wanted to take her home - but I don't think Nemo would have approved.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread Look who I met in the park!
superwoman Posing for the camera
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Finally a party for Scrot to vote for
Luna and mine - Yipee! :s5
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Finally a party for Scrot to vote for
NotLaup Got my vote EXTERMINATE
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Finally a party for Scrot to vote for
Fork Me
misty15
2 Likes misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Sunrise and/or Sunset
Luna How Clear, How Lovely Bright by A. E. Housman How clear, how lovely bright, How beautiful to sight Those beams of morning play; How heaven laughs out with glee Where, like a bird set free, Up from the eastern sea Soars the delightful day....

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •