Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Sunrise and/or Sunset
misty15 At Sunset by Madison Cawein Into the sunset's turquoise marge The moon dips, like a pearly barge Enchantment sails through magic seas To fairyland Hesperides, Over the hills and away. Into the fields, in ghost-gray gown, ...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Sunrise and/or Sunset
misty15 {my Beautiful Sunrise} As dawn greets the day And sunlight sparkles Rays pouring down Senses come alive Moments to enjoy Life to be lived When the sun rises up The sky suffusing with light A calming ensues I think of you And all of the moments...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Sunrise and/or Sunset
Luna Sunset Rain by Ronald Chapman Cannons echoing in the west, Birds returning to their nests, Oranges, reds and yellows, painting a watercolor sky. Bright flashes beaming, memories of the past, Thumping rooftop rain, Raindrops are rolling. Into...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Sunrise and/or Sunset
Luna A sunset after the rain by Christina Canalizo Metallics dance amongst the waves, gently lapping against the shore. A lone bird glides over the surface, a flash of white chirping in the wind. The trees are bathed in glistening dew, their life...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Rob Burrow
NotLaup I really fancied him but i think that was because I knew he was bat-shit-krazy and would destroy my entire life....... I don't mind
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Rob Burrow
Chris Mitchell Well, his face looked like a smacked arse, so I suppose it's plausible that his arse looked like a pretty face, and not the fluorescent ginger hairy monstrosity that I imagined in my most fevered imagination.
NotLaup
Chris Mitchell Scrot still hasn't explained why he believes the Zionist lizard overlords who want to wipe out the human race have only launched their evil plot in a low-circulation newspaper. Maybe all will become clear in this week's episode of Doctor Who?
NotLaup
Fork Me Jolly good.
NotLaup
Fork Me Jolly good.
NotLaup
Chris Mitchell Don't be so fucking ridiculous. Why would the Guardian want to wipe out the human race? Do you think they're part of a Zionist lizard overlord plot? And if they are, given the Guardian has a tiny circulation compared to the tabloids, and that...
NotLaup
Fork Me There was no nutjob rant in the Guardian, just a report on published research by a scientist who may or may ot be a lefty, I see no evidence either way. ...and yes, I have read the actual article, rather than just the headline. Neither she, nor...
NotLaup
Luna Can one castrate a Hobby Horse? My cat was asking.
NotLaup
Chris Mitchell No, you took a scientific report that mammals live longer if castrated, and claimed this meant that lefties want to cut your balls off, which it didn't say. The article wasn't nutjobby, your response was, and then Bob added some extra Nutella...
NotLaup
Chris Mitchell Anyway, what *do* 'A's use their bollocks for? A friend was wondering.
NotLaup
Chris Mitchell There are no answers to nutjob rants, other than humouring you. I'm anticipating your 5 July thread where you tell us you voted Tory after all because Keir Starmer wanted to cut your balls off with a rusty penknife. Anyway, what *do* 'A's...
Fairy_Nuff
Fork Me It's been fun. It ends tomorrow though, but we're still on "Bl" for a little longer.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread All these old threads got me remembering...
Luna The first search engine I remember is 'Ask Jeeves' which is, amazingly, still around. https://www.askjeeves.net/
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The SPANKING of Lee
Scrotnig Well...XMB at that time, same as Karl used. vBulletin was a couple of years later but it was able to import the data from XMB. There were about six weeks before XMB when we were running on the "Suddenlaunch" platform...until a few years ago that...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Definitely UNboring food!
Reg Perrin Were the ones you met, and gave your money to, all Princes? Was that the problem?
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The SPANKING of Lee
Scrotnig Every so often I’ll bump an old thread just for nostalgic purpose, or possibly for a giggle. This is one such thread. The stuff in this thread was already considered ancient history when the thread was posted TWENTY ONE years ago! :o ...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The SPANKING of Lee
Scrotnig Yes that might be phun to do.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The SPANKING of Lee
Scrotnig Well...XMB at that time, same as Karl used. vBulletin was a couple of years later but it was able to import the data from XMB. There were about six weeks before XMB when we were running on the "Suddenlaunch" platform...until a few years ago that...
Fork Me
3 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The SPANKING of Lee
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Leeds
Scrotnig That's because nobody wants to go there! :q6
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Leeds
Scrotnig That's because nobody wants to go there! :q6

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •