Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread BC has turned me into a RIGHTARD
Scrotnig Urrrgh
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Britain is not Bad
Scrotnig It took 14 years of Tory government to truly ruin it.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by NotLaup in the thread BC has turned me into a RIGHTARD
NotLaup I'm (alledgedly) Transphobic Concerned about Islam Get triggered by Identity politics PLEASE can we have more balance on this site to save me from becoming a Right Wingard...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 195 - Glass
Luna I want to age like Sea Glass by Bernadette Noll I want to age like sea glass. Smoothed by tides, not broken. I want the currents of life to toss me around, shake me up and leave me feeling washed clean. I want my hard edges to soften as the years...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 195 - Glass
Luna Shattered Glass by M L Smith the pain hurts you less than the Shattered glass that you walk on you pick up the pieces of a bitter Empty world you’ve always known and you see your reflection only part of who you used to be before
misty15
Luna Broken Glass by Victoria Ruth It’s like a broken glass you see You smashed it on the floor Shattered in a million pieces A broken glass nothing more You can try to fix it With strong tape or even glue But the cracks you’ll always see No matter...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Scrotnig’s “Boring Shite” Thread
Reg Perrin I'd like to interrogate them to breaking point demanding why the fuck they think it's acceptable, or even normal, to buy half a ton of nachos and jalapenos , a litre of coke and half a ton of popcorn to watch a fuckin film....Then I'd kill them....
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Scrotnig’s “Boring Shite” Thread
Reg Perrin I'd like to interrogate them to breaking point demanding why the fuck they think it's acceptable, or even normal, to buy half a ton of nachos and jalapenos , a litre of coke and half a ton of popcorn to watch a fuckin film....Then I'd kill them....
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Scrotnig’s “Boring Shite” Thread
Reg Perrin I agree entirely. In fact people who eat anything in Cinemas or within a 20 foot no eat zone anywhere around me should be tortured and then shot.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Scrotnig’s “Boring Shite” Thread
Scrotnig Noisy crisp eaters should be shot. See also, people who speak with their mouth full. Where were these twats dragged up?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Station clocks
Scrotnig I am at a heritage railway today in Loughborough, so I thought it important to stick with tradition and photograph the station clock.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I don’t like young children
Scrotnig No point putting any spin on it. They are annoying. The parents are now annoying as well because they now do all the “soft parenting” crap in public instead of telling the child to sit down, shut up and behave. There seems to be no...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Scrotnig’s “Boring Shite” Thread
Reg Perrin I agree entirely. In fact people who eat anything in Cinemas or within a 20 foot no eat zone anywhere around me should be tortured and then shot.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 195 - Glass
misty15 Barry A. Lanier Bstained Glass Window Life, a retrospective reflection, Like a rare, turn of the century stained glass window. In due course, portions stained and sordid, Lacking true meaning and purpose. Yet just as the stained glass window, Life...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Veganism is stupid
Scrotnig Anyone can eat whatever they like. As long as they don’t force their choices on others.
misty15
Luna The Parting Glass By Traditional c1605 Of all the money that e'er I had I spent it in good company And all the harm I've ever done Alas it was to none but me And all I've done for want of wit To mem'ry now I can't recall So fill to me the parting...
misty15
Luna Through a Dark Glass by Michele Wass It is obvious to me I’m just a specimen you’ve trapped inside this cube. Do you think I’m over simplifying, being dense? Am I rude? The glass magnifies the problems, can a solution ever be found? Or will you...
misty15
Luna Another one suggested by Misty15 - and can be interpreted in so many ways. Glass by Robert Francis Words of a poem should be glass But glass so simple-subtle its shape Is nothing but the shape of what it holds. A glass spun for...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread EEEEUUURRGGH!!
NotLaup Eurghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (Wait til you get to HELL)
parsonstreet
Luna Pheloung was born 10 May 1954 in Manly, New South Wales, and grew up in Sydney's northern beaches suburbs. He was born to father John Pheloung who was of Irish and English descent, and mother Adel (nee Reber) Pheloung who was of German and Spanish...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Starmer will take us back into the EU
Fork Me ..and yet whenever asked, you have never managed to name even one.
Chris Mitchell
NotLaup Plymouth Brethren having fun is an Oxy Moron and so is Parson (alledgedly)
NotLaup
Chris Mitchell Is there a medic on standby to mop the blood trickling from their ears after spending a couple of hours listening to you rant?
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread EEEEUUURRGGH!!
Bill. MC BTW are all Greenies poofs or is it a case that the straight ones are wanabe poofs?
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread EEEEUUURRGGH!!
Scrotnig Bums to the wall lads. etc etc (Bring back good old fashioned homophobia, none of this new-fangled “transphobia” nonsense. At a patriotic Brit, I demand the right to be bigoted in the traditional British fashion!)

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •