Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 193 - Pen, Ink, and Paper
misty15 MY PEN POEM Dear poetry As I write to you with this black ball point pen. Expressing the deepest of emotions that I hold within. While making you my only true expressive friend. I sometimes hate you. Because writing to you or with you is...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 193 - Pen, Ink, and Paper
misty15 The Pencil and The Pen Said the Pencil to the Pen, “I do not know why or when People pick you from the pot: You are only known to blot.” “You need constant sharpening – A very crude and common thing!” Replied the Pen in its defence, “And I do...
Luna
misty15 A Writer Without A Pen A writer without a pen; is like a dog deprived of its magnanimously furry tail, A writer without a pen; is like the jungle woodpecker without a beak, A writer without a pen; is like a musician without a melodious voice, A...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Happy St Georges Day
parsonstreet May we all have the courage of St George and slay the Woke, the corrupt politician and left and right wing loons of all varieties.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Princess Kate
parsonstreet Apparently Kate is not in danger of dying thank the lord. If she died in tragic circumstances it would be huge event but I don't think anyone will match the Lady Di Phenomena.. But Princess Kate is very popular. Herself and Meghan are...
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Happy Birthday, Parsonstreet !
Reg Perrin Very subtle.
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Criminal Record Checks!
Reg Perrin He was chasing Ponsonby in order to clip him around the ear for nicking apples from the local orchard in the sleepy fishing village.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Favourite Piece of Clothing
parsonstreet That was certainly a memorable funeral.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Stalked
Reg Perrin I'll back off now then.
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 193 - Pen, Ink, and Paper
Luna Ink and Paper by Lonna Blodgett With awkward reach the strike of the pen has tipped the ink well splattering onto white paper, vanquishing the lyrics from the poet’s pen, scribbling vignettes of joy or strife, little stories-a slice of life. His...
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread Princess Kate
Luna Harry made his own life miserable by choosing to go off with Meagain.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Itto Ogami in the thread Princess Kate
Itto Ogami Just to be a stickler that's Catherine Princess of Wales not Princess Kate.
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Princess Kate
Luna Harry made his own life miserable by choosing to go off with Meagain.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Happy Birthday, Parsonstreet !
wishingwell Happy birthday parsnip! Milton Banana was also born on this day :banana2: The Big Orb too:k5
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Greta Thunberg and Holly Valance
Scrotnig That's lefties for you. They're doing the same in the West now, wanting to force poor people into a position whereby they cannot afford heating in their homes, which will kill them.
BobBobson
2 Likes BobBobson liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Criminal Record Checks!
Reg Perrin He was chasing Ponsonby in order to clip him around the ear for nicking apples from the local orchard in the sleepy fishing village.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Scrotnig's "Seems Legit" Thread
Fork Me I bought a pair of fake Armani sunglasses from a gypsy in Naples. I justt needed cheap sunglasses, didn't care what they were. Me "So these are genuine, right" Him "Yes" "Are you sure" "Oh yes" "How much?" "€20" "I'll give you 5" "OK, 5" "They're...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Happy Birthday, Parsonstreet !
parsonstreet I am 48. So 90 in Gay years. When I hit 50 there needs to be a national holiday. 48 is the new 35.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Happy Birthday, Parsonstreet !
Reg Perrin Very subtle.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Stalked
NotLaup I have been STALKED and it wears you down until you actually want to be DEAD.....It is terrifying and often subtle...It leaves you unable to communicate your terror and distress becasue most people have never had the experience and usually the...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Stalked
parsonstreet I was briefly hastled by someone when I lived in council flats. They followed me from the lifts and knocked on my door on several occasions. That was stressful and I even had a dream the man had entered my house. I cannot imagine how...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Favourite Piece of Clothing
NotLaup My gimp suit has raised eyebrows
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Stalked
NotLaup I have been STALKED and it wears you down until you actually want to be DEAD.....It is terrifying and often subtle...It leaves you unable to communicate your terror and distress becasue most people have never had the experience and usually the...
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Stalked
parsonstreet I was briefly hastled by someone when I lived in council flats. They followed me from the lifts and knocked on my door on several occasions. That was stressful and I even had a dream the man had entered my house. I cannot imagine how...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Stalked
parsonstreet Have you ever been stalked? Or stalked someone? :-s They were discussing it on LBC earlier today. A lot of the people doing the stalking seemed to be women. :s8

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •