Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread No More Olympics For Russia
Fork Me LOL, we used to have an Alaskan play rugby with us for a while. Once, during a poker game, someone called him Canadian. He went mental "I'm not fucking Canadian, I'm from Alaska". Me: "Oh, you're Russian then..." Cue BIG explosion. I found the...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Weight Loss
Luna Excellent!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Weight Loss
Scrotnig 1 stone 8lbs as of yesterday.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread PE / PT / Games Teachers
Scrotnig Why are they so often nasty buggers? They were the root of many of my school issues. Even my (very good) primary school had an aggressive PE teacher. Last night I met a fantastic one who entirely agrees with me. But, why are so...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread No More Olympics For Russia
Fork Me LOL, we used to have an Alaskan play rugby with us for a while. Once, during a poker game, someone called him Canadian. He went mental "I'm not fucking Canadian, I'm from Alaska". Me: "Oh, you're Russian then..." Cue BIG explosion. I found the...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Beer Tasting
Scrotnig The teacher I met was a PE teacher, until retirement a couple of years ago. His views on teaching PE are very, very different to what many might expect. A wonderful man who has inspired hundreds of pupils over the years. Not only is everything...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Weight Loss
Scrotnig 1 stone 8lbs as of yesterday.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Another crackpot scheme
Scrotnig That was an excellent little expedition. As recently as two months ago I wouldn’t have been able walk that far. The actual finding of the “camping spot” was always going to be a bit disappointing - it’s just some woods after all - but it was a...
Bill. MC
Chris Mitchell I can see why people are abandoning mainstream media, now we have Kino :yup2:
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Dedicate a song to the poster above
wishingwell Or to any other Here's one for Mr P https://youtu.be/zKIIwbG_y8Q?feature=shared
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Tyranny from beyond the grave
Scrotnig Chris is on fire tonight. Not surprisingly, given Parson’s in the thread.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread There are two genders
Fork Me You see, I live in a country that a lot more traditionalist and Conservative in many of it's views than the UK. Also, as well as Cypriots, I teach a lot of Russians, Ukrainians, Israelis, Arabs and North Africans. I teach the UK PSHE syllabus and...
Chris Mitchell
Scrotnig I CAN’T SAY THAT!!
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Beer Tasting
Scrotnig Well that was a surprisingly excellent evening. I should have booked a hotel…lots of free beer but I was driving! Excellent discussion with a recently retired teacher who joined just after I “left” but knew some of the teachers that caused...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Another crackpot scheme
Scrotnig
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Tyranny from beyond the grave
Scrotnig Chris is on fire tonight. Not surprisingly, given Parson’s in the thread.
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Tyranny from beyond the grave
Chris Mitchell Parson and St Matthina rubbing uglies... SCROT!! Can I borrow your "BLLLEEUUUUURRRGHHH!!!!" image, please?
BobBobson
3 Likes BobBobson liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread "We are actually at war with Russia right now"
Bill. MC Thanks for clarifying the issue for us.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Tyranny from beyond the grave
Chris Mitchell Parson and St Matthina rubbing uglies... SCROT!! Can I borrow your "BLLLEEUUUUURRRGHHH!!!!" image, please?
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Tyranny from beyond the grave
Chris Mitchell Honestly, some people have no respect!
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread There are two genders
NotLaup Greek women often look like a cross between les dawson and a honddog once they hit 40 is what a former friend of mine said......CANCELLED
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Would you go to Torbay?
Chris Mitchell You should try going to a foreign shitehole in Spain. You can drink the water there.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Popped into the Sandbach Wetherspoons
Chris Mitchell I think future generations will look back at 20th and early 21st century men's loos and see them in the same way that we think of open latrines, or shitting out of a window onto the pavement.
Chris Mitchell
Bill. MC Thanks for clarifying the issue for us.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Tyranny from beyond the grave
NotLaup WHO? The Messiah? didn't that cramp your style a little?

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •