Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Fuckin Tories
BobBobson What? You think all that Covid stimulus money just grows on trees? That there is what you call inflation. Naturally, folks wages (or ur GBFOP pay outs) have not increased at even nearly the same rates, but don't worry about that. It will be the...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread F.A.O.Bill.Mc
Luna It is a 'Wiithink Tech' - and I am delighted with it. Am going to buy another one for the Craft Room.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The Clapham acid attacker
Scrotnig The acid attacker, Abdul Ezedi was given a Muslim burial, even after gaining UK citizenship by converting to Christianity. Is it starting to hit home yet? Or are treacherous lefties still living in hope that these illegal immigrants have...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Eeeuuurrrgghhh
Scrotnig That’s because they are MEN. The End. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13245313/Dylan-Mulvaney-tucking-Research-trans-women-pain-INFERTILITY.html
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Todays silly question x 3
wishingwell He anyone bought stuff off here? https://www.temu.com/uk I thought it weren't proper stuff but have been informed it's ok, will have to hire a garage if I start shopping on there
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Dark humour cartoons
Scrotnig I um’d and ah’d about this one for a bit, and then thought…what the Hell! I’m going to be cast into a lake of fire anyway.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Morris Dancers
Chris Mitchell It's a variant of Canadian Gaelic.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Morris Dancers
Chris Mitchell It's a variant of Canadian Gaelic.
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread F.A.O.Bill.Mc
Luna Re your recommendation to solve my audio problems - the 'Boombox' arrived today. It is quite small - but - it is BRILLIANT, and exactly what I needed. Thank you very much. :s7
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Morris Dancers
Luna No-one has.
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Morris Dancers
Bill. MC Welsh Gaelic, eh? I've never came across that particular dialect of Gaelic.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Morris Dancers
Bill. MC Welsh Gaelic, eh? I've never came across that particular dialect of Gaelic.
Fork Me
3 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread F.A.O.Bill.Mc
Luna Re your recommendation to solve my audio problems - the 'Boombox' arrived today. It is quite small - but - it is BRILLIANT, and exactly what I needed. Thank you very much. :s7
Fork Me
3 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Morris Dancers
Bill. MC
3 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Luna in the thread F.A.O.Bill.Mc
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Luna in the thread Morris Dancers
Luna They are really good!
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Morris Dancers
Bill. MC Here are more of these silly auld fannies:
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Morris Dancers
Bill. MC The Beltane Border morris dancers are better and I like the ones with blackened up faces as it gets the Wokies triggered with accusations of Racist!
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread I have to go….TO LEEDS!
Luna I think Dante must have been thinking of leeds when he wrote about the 'ninth circle of hell' !
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 189 - Little People
misty15 Sea Opal Moss Pixies In the hush of woodlands twilight, hear whispers, evening vespers beside the brown knotted dryad tree and velvet moss lichen mezzanines all forest creatures listen quietly Fairies and sprites weave tapestry dancing beside...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 189 - Little People
misty15 Christos Andreas Kourtis The Buttercup Pixies Through the sunlit valley they dance and sing smiling with constant purity in the arms of spring in the dales, new born lambs are bleating daffodils push up to the sun, kindly beating The buttercup...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread The Clapham acid attacker
Reg Perrin If you'd had kids you'd know that every year when their children become 3, millions of parents suddenly become devout churchgoing Christians/Catholics in order to get their kids into the school they want. It's a different issue but the same...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Morris Dancers
Bill. MC Here are more of these silly auld fannies:
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Morris Dancers
Bill. MC The Beltane Border morris dancers are better and I like the ones with blackened up faces as it gets the Wokies triggered with accusations of Racist!
Chris Mitchell
Scrotnig https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-68656787.amp

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •