BC Forums Community

Today's Posts LATEST POSTS

No Threads to Display.

Forums LATEST DISCUSSIONS

18th April 2024 09:13 by wishingwell
APR
Compensation for rail passengers for late-running or cancelled trains has now hit £100m a year.

However:

under current contracts, the compensation bill is funded by the taxpayer – the government pays operators a management fee regardless of performance and carries the cost of lost revenue.

https://www.theguardian.com/business...k-train-delays

17th April 2024 20:52 by Chris Mitchell
APR
I don't understand how there's been flooding in Dubai. It's clearly not climate change, since Scrot has informed us that climate change is simply a plot by lefties to stop us driving cars and using oil products, and Dubai is an oil state and owns GB News so is an approved Scrot country.

The only realistic reason for floods is God's disapproval of gay marriage, but homosexuality is illegal in Dubai, so that doesn't add up either.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68831408

17th April 2024 15:46 by BobBobson
APR
I suggested to my brother last week, that the spike and resulting 13 year long Cup n Handle break out in Gold, was leading up to a very significant 'Risk Off' event. Most likely, Iran striking Israel.

....and I wasn't wrong.

However, if this act was known by the movers and shakers of the world to lead directly to a massive conflict, one would expect Oil to be going on a big fucking tear to the upside also. Whilst Gold looks as though it is set to multiply over coming years (at least one brutal correction not withstanding), Oil is just looking kind of 'meh'.

Whilst Israel have telegraphed their decision to strike Iran on Iranian soil (this weekend, shortly after lunch or something like that), and this is as dangerous a situation as the world has ever been in within my lifetime, the Oil markets say there will be no big global conflict, for now.

Regarding Gold, something else must be happening to have it diverge so dramatically from expected behaviour when correlated with other assets and parameters, such as US treasury yields.

BRICS (Russia and China) recognise that the Vampire Zionist Beast is in poor health, as does the Beast itself. The Beast needs to feed on the rest of the world, or die. Other than take the bait, I suspect that Russia and China (who will to an extent have Iran on a leash....(the Russians gave Iran their hypersonic capabilities), are now accelerating moves to hasten the Beasts death, by virtue of undermining US financial hegemony which has allowed it to become the blood sucking parasite on the world economy that it has become. If this were to ring somewhat true, this may explain Gold's parabolic breakout, in the absence of pending global war........

.......which isn't to say it won't all lead to global war, it still might, but Oil says 'not yet'.

17th April 2024 13:35 by Reg Perrin
APR
So..the Guardian, BBC et al report that Blackpool has most children in care throughout the whole of England , equating this to the poverty and deprivation in the North. It's true that there is more poverty and deprivation in the North and it's true that this equates to more children in care, however....as I pointed out the other day, the reason for the high population of children in Care in Blackpool is that other, more insidious but equally unforgivable outcome of Thatcherite housing and Public services policies that housing in Blackpool is so cheap that american Hedge funds have bought up loads of HMO's and created shit residential units for children from all over the country. Blackpool however is still a shithole.

16th April 2024 12:07 by Scrotnig
APR
Yet another case of lefties silencing opinions they don’t like.

Very, very dangerous times.

https://news.sky.com/story/politics-...s-hub-12593360

2 members, 444 guests

14th April 2024
• wishingwell is the new Arkanoid champion with a score of 2,100
3rd April 2024
• superwoman is the new Letter Doolhof champion with a score of 1,972
3rd April 2024
• superwoman is the new Arkanoid champion with a score of 2,000
28th March 2024
• superwoman is the new Breakout champion with a score of 1,030
26th March 2024
• Joe 90 is the new Adventure Golf champion with a score of 32
26th March 2024
• Joe 90 is the new Yeti 2: Pingu Slap champion with a score of 470
26th March 2024
• Joe 90 is the new Lightning Break champion with a score of 8,686
23rd March 2024
• superwoman is the new Starsky n Hutch PinBall champion with a score of 1,133,000

17th April 2024
• TheDruid 3X3 is the new Blow Up: Arcade champion with a score of 788,480
29th March 2024
• Joe 90 is the new Free Cell Solitaire champion with a score of 260
28th March 2024
• jaqdeath is the new Krazy Kranes champion with a score of 5,672
28th March 2024
• jaqdeath is the new Jewel Thief champion with a score of 2,554
28th March 2024
• jaqdeath is the new Stan Skate champion with a score of 1,730
23rd March 2024
• TheDruid 3X3 is the new Binggrae champion with a score of 11,595